Saturday, December 16, 2017

Welcome To My New Blog

Welcome To My New Blog

O.k. so I jumped ship. Sue me. To those of you who don't know me I am Daniel the Flame a very handsome and funny fellow who is just looking for another outlet to voice his opinions on. This blog will have things about anime, movies, cartoons, current events and anything else I feel like writing about on it. I will try to update regularly so always check in to see what's new. You can also check me out on youtube, just click this link: Daniel's Youtube page. I make a lot of silly videos there. Or you can listen to my sweet voice over on my podcast "Fun With Flame", just click the link:Daniel's Podcast. There I talk about things that need discussions as well as movie and TV show reviews, and sometimes I have quests come on my show to give their opinion on different subjects. I have other stuff like My Facebook, My Twitter, and My Tumblr. So you know whatever just enjoy the blog

No comments:

Post a Comment